Meditation is the basis of all personal change - be it releasing stress and anxiety, regaining energy and joy, or undergoing a radical personal transformation. Through meditation we calm our mind, disengage from our hectic lives, regain energy and clarity. In meditation we focus inward - we get to know ourselves, re-discover our true selves, sense and feel our ideal self.
Meditation is like taking a shower and getting dressed for the day - getting rid of dirt we’ve picked up by living in the world, and choosing how we look, how others perceive us. Not the best analogy, but good enough. :)
Meditation 101 - learn and practice beginner-friendly meditation techniques.
- practice a beginner-friendly meditation techniques
- release stress and anxiety
- regain inner peace and clarity
- create a sustainable regular meditation routine
Guiding Emotions is the basic technique for feeling better - changing our perspective, disconnecting/disengaging from negative emotions and beliefs, releasing the old baggage and choosing how we feel and experience life.
- disconnect from negative emotions
- release old grudges and beliefs
- choose new state of being
- notice your state of being throughout the day and easily switch to a better-feeling one
Imagination is the tool we use for Guiding our Emotions and accomplishing Personal Change. It allows us to practice and get accustomed to different states of being - feeling, thinking, seeing and responding to life differently.
- train your imagination
- practice new states of being
- imagine effectively
Imagination inadvertently us in touch with our Inner Guidance. Call it Soul, Inner Being, Higher Self, Guardian Angle or God - it is the greater part of our consciousness, our connection to All That Is. It knows us better than we ourselves do. It can - and does - guide us.
- listen for inner guidance
- discern inner guidance from mind chatter
- trust your impulses
As a result of all of the above, we accomplish Personal Change. We change our state of being - how we feel and think about ourselves, the world and our place in it. Thus, we experience life differently - as we have consciously chosen. In short, we become and live the life we want and choose.
- let go of your past
- trust your Inner Self
- discover your ideal self
- accept your new state of being, your new self
- live from your new self